Before your appointment
- We only accept online booking.
- Minimum age requirement for eyelash extensions is 18 years of age.
- Minimum age requirement for lash lifts and tint is 16 years of age. Clients under 18 must have their parent/guardian sign the consent form. Please inform us of your age at time of booking if you are under 18.
- Children under the age of 16 years old are not permitted in the treatment room under any circumstances.
- Accompanying guests are not permitted in the treatment room.
- Please be advised that we have a cat for those with allergies.
BOOKING FEE, Cancellation and No Show Policy
- A credit card is required to hold appointments at Lash Room Ottawa. If you choose not to provide your credit card information, we will not hold your appointment.
- A full 24 hours notice is required for cancelling appointments.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours before your appointment, you will be charged for 50% of the cost of your appointment. This also applies to same-day bookings which are subsequently cancelled.
- If you cancel with less than 12 hours before your appointment time, you will be charged for 100% of the cost of your appointment. This also applies to same-day bookings which are subsequently cancelled.
- While there is no fee for late arrivals, the length of the appointment will be reduced due to time restraints.
- Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, as accommodating late clients may inconvenience the lash artists’ next appointments. While we will try our best to accommodate you, understand that your appointment may be rescheduled at our discretion. In this event, the cancellation/rescheduling policy will come into effect.
- No shows will not be able to book again until missed appointment is paid.
- Repeated cancellations will be asked to pay for the appointment in advance.
- Please be advised that we have a no refund policy. If you have an allergic reaction, we will gladly remove the lashes. If you are unsure if you are allergic to the adhesive, please book a patch test first.