Before your appointment
- We only accept online booking.
- Minimum age requirement for eyelash extensions is 18 years of age.
- Minimum age requirement for lash lifts and tint is 16 years of age. Clients under 18 must have their parent/guardian sign the consent form. Please inform us if you are under 18.
- Children under the age of 16 years old are not permitted in the treatment room under any circumstances.
- Accompanying guests are not permitted in the treatment room.
- Please be advised that we have a cat for those with allergies.
BOOKING FEE, Cancellation and No Show Policy
- A credit card is required to hold appointments. If you choose not to provide your credit card information, we will not hold your appointment.
- A full 24 hours notice is required for cancelling/rescheduling appointments.
- If the appointment is cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment time, your will be charged for 50% of the cost of your appointment. This also applies to same-day bookings which are subsequently cancelled.
- While there is no fee for late arrivals, the length of the appointment will be reduced due to time restraints.
- Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, as accommodating late clients may inconvenience the lash techs’ next appointments. While we will try our best to accommodate you, understand that your appointment may be rescheduled at our discretion. In this event, the cancellation/rescheduling policy will come into effect.
- Repeated cancellations will be asked to pay for the appointment in advance.
- Please be advised that we have a no refund policy. If you have an allergic reaction, we will gladly remove the lashes.