Eyelash extensions are getting more and more popular over the years, you can get them everywhere these days. It's a beauty trend that's growing by the day but because it's so popular, a lot of other businesses have started offering eyelash extensions without any proper training.
How to avoid those places? How to avoid your lashes to look like the above pictures? Easy! Check their actual work! They should show pictures of their work on their website, facebook or instagram. Do they look full and uniformed?
If they don't have pictures of their actual work, chances are they will not be able to give you the quality you want.
If you currently wear eyelash extensions but not sure if your lashes are applied properly? Here's how to tell.
● It took less than 60 minutes to apply a full set of eyelash extensions.
● Squint your eyes. If you feel any poking, pulling or tickling at the lash line, there's a chance that your eyelash extensions are not applied properly.
● Check your fallen-out lash extensions. If you notice your lash extensions are coming out in clumps of two or more, this is not normal and you will probably have bald spots in your lash line.
● You should be able to comb through your eyelash extensions.
● Your lashes shouldn't look full after 4 or 5 weeks. Sadly only way that lashes can last that long is when excess glue has been used or the lashes dumped on with no isolation. Lashes that are applied correctly and onto an individual eyelash have the ability to grow and shed.
If eyelash extensions are applied properly, you will not feel anything AT ALL. If you feel discomfort, something is wrong with your eyelash application.
Eyelash Extensions should only be applied individually to your natural lashes because if the lashes are glued together, the lashes growing faster will pull on the follicles of the slower growing lashes (all the natural lashes grow at different speeds) causing a itching sensation, twisted or flipped eyelash extensions, follicle damage resulting in bald spots where natural lashes will stop growing.
If you think you currently have damaging, poorly applied eyelash extensions from another salon, I can help you! Please book in for removal so I can check the condition of your natural lashes and advise you on the eyelash extensions best suited for you.