- Be gentle with your new lashes. For the first 24 hours, do NOT get them wet, do NOT touch them and do NOT rub them.
- Avoid working out, hot yoga, steam room and saunas withing the next 48 hours. Avoid extreme heat.
- When showering, avoid facing the shower head directly on your lashes.
- After you shower, you can gently dry and shape your eyelashes using your hair dryer on the lowest cold setting. Hold the dryer at least 20 cm/ 8 inches below your face and gently coax the eyelashes with your index finger in an upward motion until they are dry.
- Try not to use mascara. Mascara will dissolve the adhesive. If you need to use mascara, make sure it is not oil based or waterproof. Be sure it is water-based and do not apply near the roots of your eyelashes.
- Do not use oil-based products (no oil based eye makeup, makeup removers, moisturizers, cleansers and sunscreen) on near your lashes. Oil-based products will dissolve the eyelash adhesive, dramatically reducing the longevity of your eyelash extensions. Be oil-free!
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler. Mechanical eyelash curlers can break both natural and synthetic lashes. A heated lash curler can be used sparingly to help shape and curl lashes.
- Do not pull on your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely).
- Sleep on your back to avoid crushing your extensions in the pillow.